What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
As a Duke trained board-certified urologist, Dr. Ibrahim has been taking care of male hormone and sexual issues for over 30 years! He understands and has personal experience about how hormone optimization can be done safely and with fantastic benefits! As you can see by his results bellow:
Why choose TRT Therapy in Nashville at Biltmore Restorative Medicine?
We treat both men AND women of all ages – many practices only focus on testosterone replacement for elderly men.
As a urologist, Dr. Ibrahim and his staff understand the fundamentals of male testosterone optimization and that there is more than just looking to see if total testosterone is in the “range,” as there is a huge difference between what’s in the “range” and what is “optimal”!
Most primary care physicians and “franchise” based practices just don’t have this level of experience that three decades of urology brings!
Finally, if desired, we offer non-invasive and surgical body contouring procedures for people who are interested in further enhancing their results with our state of the art truSculpt-iD body contouring device.
Some Benefits of TRT Therapy: Look Great!
Studies show that obese men who undergo proper testosterone optimization lose on average 35 lbs, and decrease their body mass index from on average 34 to 29! Muscle mass and strength improve as do cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even lowering their blood pressure!
Optimized hormone levels improve more than just your “looks”! Proper balancing will significantly reduce the risk of heart disease (the heart is, after all, just a muscle!), diabetes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer’s disease, and osteoporosis (which occurs in men as well as women).
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is directly related to low testosterone levels. Testosterone optimization will increase a man’s libido (sexual drive) and improve his erections. Think about this: when you were in your 20’s, did you need a blue pill to “perform”? Of course not, because your testosterone levels were at their best. Most older men don’t need a medication that they never needed when younger, what they need are the hormonal levels of when they were younger!
Testosterone will also improve memory and concentration, performance both in and outside of the bedroom, and lead to overall better quality of life!
The Biltmore Restorative Medicine TRT Program
- Schedule A Consultation by Clicking Here
- Discuss your health goals and personalized treatment plan.
- Lab Test & Full Panel Analysis (which is far more than just the total testosterone most providers measure)!
- Get your blood drawn. This can be done in our office or an outside office or lab. If you do this from an outside lab, please send your results to our office rather than relying on them to be sent by the outside lab or provider.
- A pellet insertion (done by a trained surgeon or provider) may be done the same day if scheduled, or injection therapy may be discussed and taught to you, depending on your unique goals and priorities as discussed with your provider.
- Follow Up & Maintenance
Follow up visits will be scheduled to monitor and adjust as needed.